1. Where are the Liiteri services located?
Currently there are Liiteri’s at Teurastamo Helsinki, Lempäälä and in Otaniemi Espoo. Learn more about the location at the Contacts page.
2. How do I get to use the Liiteri’s devices?
1. Select the Liiteri you want to use from the list on the Contacts page
2. Sign up and confirm your email address
3. Buy a monthly plan or use a coupon code you’ve received
4. Book and use the devices
3. How much using Liiteri costs?
The monthly plan of Liiteri is 0.99€/day which is 29.70€/month.
4. How do I pay for the monthly plan?
The monthly plan can be paid with both credit and debit card.
5. How do I get in to Liiteri?
Once you have registered and purchased a monthly plan for your selected Liiteri, you can reserve an item. 15 minutes before the beginning of your booking time a door opening button will appear on the service. Liiteri door open by a push of the button with your mobile device with internet access. Also returning of the item works the same way. Items can be returned throughout their loan time. The door opening instructions are sent to the user also by e-mail.
6. Does Liiteri monthly plan work in all of the Liiteris?
Liiteri monthly plans are Liiteri specific. The monthly plan will only work in the Liiteri you’ve purchased it for.
7. Would you like to have Liiteri in your city?
Please leave your contact information here. We’ll inform you when it happens!
8. What are the service languages?
The service works in Finnish and English.
9. Did not find the answer to your question?
Please email us at: email@example.com